Maasalong is not your typical mens performance supplement.
The product not only improves the size of your penis but can also overhaul men’s libido.
However, many wonder if these results are feasible or simply another scam.
Discover more about Maasalong pills in our complete review of the product.
Top Recommended Product: Vigrx Plus
Out of the dozens of mens sexual health products we’ve tested over the years, Vigrx Plus is by FAR one of the best.
Click Here to read our full Vigrx Plus review.
What is Maasalong?
There is nothing more frustrating than struggling to perform in the bedroom.
Even worse, the frustrations are only compounded by the fact that you are also disappointing a significant other.
Maasalong was designed with the goal of combating the numerous sexual dysfunction issues that affect men.
As a result, this supplement is engineered to improve libido along with sperm count in men.
Furthermore, users claim there are multiple other benefits of using Maasalong.
Nevertheless, Maasalong does lack clinical trials and has not fully been investigated yet for adverse side effects (see, below).
Be that as it may, most acknowledge that Maasalong has the potential to improve sex drive and enjoyment from intercourse safely and effectively.
Maasalong features natural ingredients (more details, below) designed to reduce premature ejaculation and treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Additionally, male enhancement pills have demonstrated the ability to increase energy and stamina, as well as resist other health problems.
Maasalong pills are produced to improve sexual performance thanks to better circulation and stronger erections.
How Does It Work?
The truth is most men are not satisfied with the length or size of their manhood.
They either desire a bigger cock or firmer, longer-lasting erections to make sex more rewarding and satisfying.
Consequently, a wide variety of supplements are available online for sexual and erectile dysfunction.
Unfortunately, many fail to deliver the results that men desire and are nothing more than a waste of money.
Maasalong seeks to be different from other products in its category in that it’s loaded with natural ingredients.
The sexual dysfunction remedy doesn’t just treat the problem but also addresses the core cause.
For this reason, the pills are designed to regulate and optimize blood flow.
As a result, most men who use the supplement report better, stronger, harder erections.
The formula (see, below) contains natural ingredients / extracts gathered and produced into a highly refined version of a sacred Maasai cocktail.1
The ancient cocktail is reported to remove contaminants that inhibit or restrict blood flow.2
Moreover, the supplement is designed to strengthen tissue which helps add strength and girth to erections.3
All in all, the benefits contribute to increased energy, stamina, and strength with the hope of increasing the size of the penis in the process.
First and foremost, the primary benefit of Maasalong is the opportunity to increase the size of your penis.
Maasalong is reported to improve the length and girth along with the quality of erections.
For this reason, most individuals notice better performance in the bedroom thanks to the more enjoyable, fulfilling sex.
Additionally, the male enhancement supplement treats a variety of sexual dysfunction issues, including erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Thus, according to users, here is what you can expect to receive using Maasalong:
- Bigger, more impressive dick
- Improved size and girth of erections
- Improved sexual performance
- Stronger, healthier muscle tissue
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved energy and stamina
- Better confidence and self-esteem
- Improved sex libido and endurance
- Treatment for Premature Ejaculation
- Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Maasalong is endorsed in customer reviews and online testimonials yet has not been researched extensively.
Thus, many of the reported benefits of Maasalong have not been confirmed in clinical studies.
Still, for those feeling like they have nothing to lose, these pills may be worth a try since they do contain a variety of natural ingredients.
The ingredients in Maasalong are based on an ancient tribal formula.
Accordingly, the modified version of the Maasai tribe features critical, natural ingredients such as:
- Herbal Extracts
- Plant Extracts
There is clinical evidence that supports using ancient, natural ingredients as a remedy for sexual dysfunction.
However, what role Maasalong pills play in that success story remains unknown since the supplement has not been extensively studied.
Regardless, there is clinical support for the following ingredients featured in Maasalong:
There is increasing evidence that Muira Puama is beneficial to sexual function.
It’s been known to improve sex drive and libido, among other benefits.4
The roots from the Brazilian tree are ground into a powder and have been utilized as tribal medicine for centuries.
For this reason, it’s easy to understand why many refer to it as the “potency tree” in the Amazon.
Ginkgo Biloba is a little-known substance that is receiving more mainstream attention in the Western world.5
The ancient remedy has a track record of improving blood circulation along with brain function.
As a result, studies reveal ginkgo biloba is associated with improved sexual performance.6
Tribulus Terrestris has an outstanding reputation among weightlifters for its ability to boost testosterone.7
For this reason, men receive numerous health benefits associated with improved testosterone.
It’s well known that testosterone levels decrease with age yet testosterone boosters have the ability to reverse this trend.
Accordingly, Tribulus Terrestris is a common ingredient in many testosterone boosters / supplements.
What is also not discussed frequently is that Tribulus Terrestris is also connected to treating erectile dysfunction.8
Saw Palmetto is another common natural ingredient available in male performance supplements.9
The ingredient is known to improve testosterone levels which is why it works great as a daily supplement.
Saw Palmetto offers several health benefits which has helped it gain notoriety over the past few years.10
Moreover, recent studies confirm that Saw Palmetto also has a role in treating sexual dysfunction.11
Asian Ginseng hasn’t received nearly enough attention considering its long history of treating premature ejaculation.12
Furthermore, the Chinese supplement has roots in treating several other sexual dysfunction conditions.13
Asian Ginseng is also linked to improving immunities, reducing inflammation, and other anti-aging health effects.
Hawthorn fruit is associated with renewed sexual vigor and improved stamina.14
As a result, many men notice a difference in their sex lives with better endurance and overall performance.
Hawthorn may also improve blood circulation and reduce the chances of cardiovascular disease.15
There is some evidence that Oat Straw is connected to improved sexual performance.16
For starters, the natural compounds in the straw are reported to improve the quality of erections.
Thus, the supplement offers vast improvements in mood, confidence, and sexual health.17
Maasalong pills also feature important vitamins such as:
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B3
Vitamin E is critical for improved energy and stamina.18
Additionally, the vitamin improves blood flow which contributes to stronger, thicker erections.
Secondly, Vitamin B3 is also affiliated with better circulation and erection quality.19
Thus, these vitamins (when combined with other ingredients) may serve as a remedy for erectile dysfunction.
Finally, Maasalong features rare and exotic plant extracts in its formula.
These include the following natural plant extracts:
- Catuaba Extract
- Cayenne Extract
- Damiana Leaf Extract
- Horny Goat Weed
Catubaa Extract is native to Brazil and Peru and has been utilized for generations.20
The bark has been found to improve testosterone levels along with sex drive.
Moreover, Catuaba extract is also associated with improved mental health.21
Additionally, Cayenne Extract is known to improve testosterone along with the quality of erections.22
Next, Damiana Leaf Extract has a long and valuable history of stimulating the male sex drive.23
Moreover, some suggest that the natural aphrodisiac offers a tremendous boost to men’s libido.
The same is true of Horny Goat Weed which is found in many other competing formulas.24
Maasalong is promoted to feature all-natural, safe ingredients.
Additionally, there have been no serious or dangerous side effects reported to date.
Be that as it may, Maasalong has not been extensively studied.
Therefore, it never hurts to speak with a qualified physician before using any new supplement.
It’s impossible to predict how Maasalong interacts with other medications and health conditions.
More importantly, diabetics should avoid using the supplement due to its ability to influence blood sugar and circulation.
There are some users who report disruptions with normal sleeping patterns using Maasalong.
How to Use
Maasalong pills are easy to consume.
The pills are designed to pack all the natural vitamins, plant extracts, and ingredients into a single capsule.
Therefore, users generally take 2 capsules with a glass of water each day.
In general, most men take Maasalong for 3 – 6 months.
It’s possible to witness almost immediate results with Maasalong.
However, others notice the most significant changes after prolonged, consistent use of 1 – 3 months.
Maasalong is not recommended for anyone under the age of 18 or for men with chronic health conditions.
Furthermore, new users may be allergic to some of the exotic ingredients which is why maintaining the suggested dosage is crucial.
Does It Really Work?
The jury is divided on the effectiveness of Maasalong. That said, answering this question may prove a bit harder then originally expected.
On the one hand, the reviews on the Maasalong website are all positive, 5-star reviews.
Obviously this is not a surprise, as they likely filter out the bad ones. All of that being said, it lends some credence as to its effectiveness.
In addition, the natural ingredients are based on an ancient formula that some believe has been effective in treating men’s health for 1,000’s of years.
Meanwhile, others argue that Maasalong is not fully understood and lacks clinical support, which is very true.
Be that as it may, it’s not impossible to witness improvements regarding the size and quality of erections.
Men may not put on 4 – 8 inches like some advertisements claim, however, it may still lead to more satisfying sex.
Therefore, those who are tired of disappointing their partner may be willing to give Maasalong a try despite the limited clinical studies.
Maasalong seeks to resolve the dilemma of low sex drive and poor sexual performance.
The male enhancement supplement offers many promises, including improved energy and strength.
However, Maasalong has not been extensively studied and lacks conclusive evidence.
For now, new customers will have to rely on the reviews of others who claim Maasalong is successful at improving the size and quality of erections.
- Ojewole JA. African traditional medicines for erectile dysfunction: elusive dream or imminent reality? Cardiovasc J Afr. 2007 Jul-Aug;18(4):213-5. PMID: 17940663; PMCID: PMC4170225. (source)
- Chen JH, Huang XF, Xiang ZL, Fan Q, Liu T, Chen Y. [Psychological factors and penile blood supply in patients with erectile dysfunction]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2019 Oct;25(10):890-895. Chinese. PMID: 32233219. (source)
- de Souza ILL, Ferreira EDS, Vasconcelos LHC, Cavalcante FA, da Silva BA. Erectile Dysfunction: Key Role of Cavernous Smooth Muscle Cells. Front Pharmacol. 2022 Jul 5;13:895044. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2022.895044. PMID: 35865945; PMCID: PMC9294450. (source)
- Lim PHC. Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED. Transl Androl Urol. 2017 Apr;6(2):167-175. doi: 10.21037/tau.2017.04.04. PMID: 28540223; PMCID: PMC5422695. (source)
- Nguyen T, Alzahrani T. Ginkgo Biloba. [Updated 2023 Jul 3]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. (source)
- Meston CM, Rellini AH, Telch MJ. Short- and long-term effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on sexual dysfunction in women. Arch Sex Behav. 2008 Aug;37(4):530-47. doi: 10.1007/s10508-008-9316-2. Epub 2008 Feb 15. PMID: 18274887; PMCID: PMC2863090. (source)
- Fernández-Lázaro D, Mielgo-Ayuso J, Del Valle Soto M, Adams DP, González-Bernal JJ, Seco-Calvo J. The Effects of 6 Weeks of Tribulus terrestris L. Supplementation on Body Composition, Hormonal Response, Perceived Exertion, and CrossFit® Performance: A Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2021 Nov 7;13(11):3969. doi: 10.3390/nu13113969. PMID: 34836225; PMCID: PMC8623187. (source)
- Qureshi A, Naughton DP, Petroczi A. A systematic review on the herbal extract Tribulus terrestris and the roots of its putative aphrodisiac and performance enhancing effect. J Diet Suppl. 2014 Mar;11(1):64-79. doi: 10.3109/19390211.2014.887602. PMID: 24559105. (source)
- LiverTox: Clinical and Research Information on Drug-Induced Liver Injury [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; 2012–. Saw Palmetto. 2020 Apr 2. PMID: 31643699. (source)
- Morgia G, Russo GI, Voce S, et al. Serenoa repens, lycopene and selenium versus tamsulosin for the treatment of LUTS/BPH. An Italian multicenter double-blinded randomized study between single or combination therapy (PROCOMB trial). Prostate. 2014;74(15):1471-1480. doi:10.1002/pros.22866 (source)
- Suter A, Saller R, Riedi E, Heinrich M. Improving BPH symptoms and sexual dysfunctions with a saw palmetto preparation? Results from a pilot trial. Phytother Res. 2013 Feb;27(2):218-26. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4696. Epub 2012 Apr 23. PMID: 22522969. (source)
- He M, Huang X, Liu S, et al. The Difference between White and Red Ginseng: Variations in Ginsenosides and Immunomodulation. Planta Med. 2018;84(12-13):845-854. doi:10.1055/a-0641-6240 (source)
- Price A, Gazewood J. Korean red ginseng effective for treatment of erectile dysfunction. J Fam Pract. 2003 Jan;52(1):20-1. PMID: 12540305. (source)
- Holubarsch CJ, Colucci WS, Meinertz T, Gaus W, Tendera M; Survival and Prognosis: Investigation of Crataegus Extract WS 1442 in CHF (SPICE) trial study group. The efficacy and safety of Crataegus extract WS 1442 in patients with heart failure: the SPICE trial. Eur J Heart Fail. 2008;10(12):1255-1263. doi:10.1016/j.ejheart.2008.10.004 (source)
- Ding J, Wu J, Wei H, Li S, Huang M, Wang Y, Fang Q. Exploring the Mechanism of Hawthorn Leaves Against Coronary Heart Disease Using Network Pharmacology and Molecular Docking. Front Cardiovasc Med. 2022 Jun 16;9:804801. doi: 10.3389/fcvm.2022.804801. PMID: 35783840; PMCID: PMC9243333. (source)
- Paudel D, Dhungana B, Caffe M, Krishnan P. A Review of Health-Beneficial Properties of Oats. Foods. 2021 Oct 26;10(11):2591. doi: 10.3390/foods10112591. PMID: 34828872; PMCID: PMC8625765. (source)
- Kennedy DO, Bonnländer B, Lang SC, Pischel I, Forster J, Khan J, Jackson PA, Wightman EL. Acute and Chronic Effects of Green Oat (Avena sativa) Extract on Cognitive Function and Mood during a Laboratory Stressor in Healthy Adults: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study in Healthy Humans. Nutrients. 2020 May 29;12(6):1598. doi: 10.3390/nu12061598. PMID: 32485993; PMCID: PMC7352613. (source)
- Higgins MR, Izadi A, Kaviani M. Antioxidants and Exercise Performance: With a Focus on Vitamin E and C Supplementation. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Nov 15;17(22):8452. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17228452. PMID: 33203106; PMCID: PMC7697466. (source)
- Peechakara BV, Gupta M. Vitamin B3. [Updated 2022 Jun 11]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. (source)
- Martins NO, de Brito IM, Araújo SSO, Negri G, Carlini EA, Mendes FR. Antioxidant, anticholinesterase and antifatigue effects of Trichilia catigua (catuaba). BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018 Jun 5;18(1):172. doi: 10.1186/s12906-018-2222-9. PMID: 29866157; PMCID: PMC5987406. (source)
- Campos MM, Fernandes ES, Ferreira J, Santos AR, Calixto JB. Antidepressant-like effects of Trichilia catigua (Catuaba) extract: evidence for dopaminergic-mediated mechanisms. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2005 Oct;182(1):45-53. doi: 10.1007/s00213-005-0052-1. Epub 2005 Sep 29. PMID: 15991001. (source)
- McCarty MF, DiNicolantonio JJ, O’Keefe JH. Capsaicin may have important potential for promoting vascular and metabolic health. Open Heart. 2015 Jun 17;2(1):e000262. doi: 10.1136/openhrt-2015-000262. PMID: 26113985; PMCID: PMC4477151. (source)
- Kim M, Ha LK, Oh S, Fang M, Zheng S, Bellere AD, Jeong J, Yi TH. Antiphotoaging Effects of Damiana (Turnera diffusa) Leaves Extract via Regulation AP-1 and Nrf2/ARE Signaling Pathways. Plants (Basel). 2022 May 31;11(11):1486. doi: 10.3390/plants11111486. PMID: 35684259; PMCID: PMC9182839. (source)
- Shindel AW, Xin ZC, Lin G, Fandel TM, Huang YC, Banie L, Breyer BN, Garcia MM, Lin CS, Lue TF. Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo. J Sex Med. 2010 Apr;7(4 Pt 1):1518-28. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x. Epub 2010 Feb 5. PMID: 20141584; PMCID: PMC3551978. (source)